HulloAlice is up there with my favs. Her watercolour and pencil traditional art is superb. Among her playlists are tutorials, speedpaints and reviews. Worth a watch.
Other channels I watch when a piece of art catches my eye are:
- markcrilley who is an excellent draughtsman and who does anime/manga tutorials
- Kattvalk who opens art sub boxes, completes challenges and does fan art
- Sophira-Lou whose sketchbooks are wonderful inspirational things
- Juicy Ink who has a great quirky quality to her illustrative work
- Zyra Bañez who creates fashion and Disney art among many other playlists
- Bryan Collins who has done some amazing painting on wood
- Sakuems who has completed some gorgeous fantasy pieces
- Anita Gadzinska whose work is childlike and the stuff of storybooks
It's worth having a surf through YT and discovering artists whose work or ethos
interests you. Learning from other artists is a huge part of an artist's development.
Copyright © 2016 by Roisin O'Hagan/bloowabbitAll rights reserved. The artworks/illustrations or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the artist except for specific permission granted with a free downloadable.